His Eminence Prof. Dr. Madhu Krishan the Eminent Scientist , Founder Chairman of AUGP USA – ACADEMY OF UNIVERSAL GLOBAL PEACE USA http://www.augpusa.org and The Chairman Cum Chief Rector Of United Nations University For Global Peace USAwww.unugp.education and The Honry. Chairman Of Diplomatic Mission (Europe & Balkan Nations ) www.dmpp.org and all the Board Of Governing Council have expressed their Hearties Congratulation with gratitude to Dr. Carlos Garcia, Ph.D., FEGSB Founder & CEO , www.cgglobalconsultant.com; who is inducted in the Board Of Governing Council Of Governors of Both AUGP USA and UNUGP USA as INTERNATIONAL GOVERNOR of EI SALVADOR With immediate effect .
Kindly Click here To See The Web Site Of UNUGP USA Governing Council
Kindly Click Here To See In Web Site Of AUGP USA In Leadership
Brief Profile Of H.E Amb. Dr. Carlos Garcia, Ph.D., FEGSB
H.E. AMBASSADORCARLOS ENRIQUE GARCIA GONZALEZ
Ambassador Carlos Garcia is a career diplomat from El Salvador that served his country at the United Nations from July 1996 to June 2014, in different positions and ranks, being his last position as Permanent Representative of El Salvador to the United Nations.
After a successful long-standing career of more than 23 years in the public sector Ambassador Carlos Garcia entered the private sector in July 2014 founding CG Global Consultant, a consulting business focused in the international relations, in particular the multilateral affairs, the South-SouthCooperation, Information and Communication Technologies, Financing for Development, Human Development, Prevention of Violence, Culture of Peace and the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals.
On September 20, 2016 Ambassador Carlos Garcia was appointed as Vice President of the World Organization on Governance & Competitiveness (WOGC) based in New York and in November 2016 founded the United Nations Association of El Salvador, Inc. (UNA-SV) acting as Secretary General of this non-governmental organization. On Oc- tober 5, 2018, Ambassador Carlos Garcia was appointed as “Academic” from the Inter- national Academy of Science, Technology, Education and Humanities, based in Valen- cia, Spain.
SEMINARS-WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES
Ambassador Carlos Garcia had a very active participation in several academic and official events in the fields of international relations, development agenda,international law, political and economy fields, as well as social, humanitarian, cultural and human rights issues organized in 26 different counties, such as: United States of America, Jamaica, Spain, Trinidad & Tobago, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Canada, France, Switzerland, Italy, State of Qatar, Azerbaijan, South Africa, Hong- Kong, El Salvador and the Republic of China.
OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF UNITED NATIONS
• Field visit to Haiti as active member of the Ad-Hoc Advisory Group on Haiti, May 2014.• President of the Plenary Committee of ECLAC 2013 and Special Guest of the Thirty- Fifth Session of ECLAC, held in Lima, Peru in May2014.
• Vice-President of ECOSOC to the Fifth Intercontinental Conference on Mutualism (social and solidarity economy) held in Argentina, May 2014.• Vice-President of ECOSOC to the High-level meeting on Cooperation Opportunities and the Post 2015 Development Agenda in the Caribbean, held in the Dominican Re- public, May 2014.• Vice-President of ECOSOC to the South-South and Triangular Cooperation, held in Hong-Kong, May 2014.• Join Field Visit of Executive Boards of UNDP-UNFPA, UNICEF, WFP & UN Women, held in El Salvador, May 2014.• Vice- Chairman of the Commission on the Status of Women to the Regional Preparatory Meeting of the 58th Session of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), held in Mexico, February 2014.• Vice-Chairman of the Commission on the Status of Women to the Regional Meeting on “Sustainable Cities” organized by Regional Director of UNFPA in Panama, held on December 2013.• Vice- Chairman of the Commission for Social Development to the Regional Preparatory Meeting of the Working Group on Elderly, in Argentina, held on June 2012.
• Field Visit to Haiti as active member of the Ad-Hoc AdvisoryGroup on Haiti, held on May 2012.• International Conference on the follow-up of the Financing for Development, in Doha, the State of Qatar, held on December 2008.• Join Field Visit of Executive Board of UNDP-UNFPA, UNICEF & WFP to Azerbaijan, held on 2005.• Join Field Visit of Executive Board of UNDP-UNFPA, UNICEF &WFP to Guatemala, held on 2004.
POSITIONS HELD AT THE UNITED NATIONS
• President of the Special Political and Decolonization Committee (Fourth Committee of the General Assembly) during the 68th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (2013-2014)• Vice-President of the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in2014• Vice-President of the Executive Boar of UNDP-UNFPA-UNOPS, in 2011.• Vice-President of the Economic and Financial Committee (Second Committee of the General Assembly), during the 64th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (2009-2010)• Vice-Chairman of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), during the 56th, 57th and 58th Sessions of the CSW.• Vice-Chairman of the Commission for Social Development (CSocD), during the 51st and 52nd Sessions of the CSocD.• Rapporteur of the Join Field Visit of Executive Boards of UNDP-UNFPA, UNICEF & WFP to Azerbaijan, 2005.
• Rapporteur of the Join Field Visit of Executive Boards of UNDP-UNFPA, UNICEF & WFP to Guatemala, 2004.• Vice-President and Rapporteur of the Executive Boar of INSTRAW from 2004 to 2006.• Vice-President of the Social, Humanitarian and Cultural Committee (Third Committee of the General Assembly) during the 56th and 59th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.• Rapporteur of the Commission for Social Development, during the 42nd Session of the CSocD (2004)• Member of the Working Group on Communications of the Commission on the Status of Women (CSW), during the 52nd Session of the CSW.
International Academy of Science, Technology, Education and Humanities, October 5, 2018 to date
United Nations Association of El Salvador, Inc. Secretary General, November 2016 to date
World Organization of Governance and Competitiveness (WOGC) Vice-President, September 2016 to February 2017.
Global Governance for the UNSDGExecutive Director, September 2015 to September 2016
CG Global ConsultantFounder & CEO, July 2014 to date
Permanent Mission of El Salvador to the United Nations Permanent Representative, March 2013 to June 2014
Permanent Mission of El Salvador to the United NationsDeputy Permanent Representative, September 2009 to January 2013
Permanent Mission of El Salvador to the United NationsAppointed as Counsellor in July 1996 to Minister Plenipotentiary August 2009
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of El Salvador, San Salvador Director of Multilateral Affairs, January 1996 to June 1996 Chief of the Caribbean Affairs, October 1991 to December 1995
University of El Salvador, San SalvadorProfessor of International Relations, June 1992 to May 1993
Universidad Salvadoreña, San SalvadorProfessor of International Relations, June 1992 to May 1993.
Training Consultores, San Salvador Consultant from January 1987 to May 1992
ADDITIONAL POSITIONS & SKILLS
• Bilingual Spanish – English• Director of United Nations Relations Empowering Business LatinAmerica,• 2015 to date• Vice-President of the Light Millennium Organization, 2014 to date• Vice-President of the Care Queen and King Foundation, 2014 todate• Board Member of the Families of the Missing 2015 to date• Master Mason, Bay Ridge Lodge 758, F&M 2014 to date
• Fellow of the Entrepreneurship Center, Touro College Graduate School of Business, December 14, 2017, New York
• Doctor in Philosophy of Communications, CELA International University of Miami (Florida) 2015.• Special Course Degree in International Relations, Diplomatic Academy of Madrid (Spain) 1993-1994.• Bachelor’s Degree on International Relations, University of El Salvador 1992.• Primary to High School, Liceo Salvadoreño 1972 to 1984.
Ambassador Carlos García is married with Ines Elizabeth Oviedo de García and has a daughter, Melanie Elizabeth García Oviedo.
Dr. Carlos Garcia, Ph.D., FEGSB
Founder & CEO www.cgglobalconsultant.com